Simply Clean Cat Ear Cleaner...Does Just That...Simply Cleans
Have you ever been cuddling your cat, enjoying a sweet moment and smelled something…funky? You looked around, checked your shoes, your cat's feet and then you realize it is their EARS! Dirty cat ears can have a yeasty, almost sickly sweet smell. Dirty cat ears can also warrant a trip to the vet, in the case of infections or severe buildups.
Simply Clean Cat Ear Cleaner
- Cleans ear canals
- Dissolves wax
- Reduces yeast buildup
- Soothes itchy ears
- Eliminates smelly ear odor
- Will not burn ears or dry skin
We wanted an ear cleaner that simply CLEANED. CAT. EARS. And thus Simply Clean Ear Cleaner was developed. To clean your cat’s ears. Boom. Done.
TIP: Never use swabs, aka q-tips, as eardrums can be injured. Don't go too deep into their ear canal for the same reason. Ears are complex body parts with lots of curves, moving parts, and easily damaged components. That is why we recommend cleaning only with cotton balls or cotton gauze.
Non-medicated, non-veterinary formulation. Not to be used in place of regular or needed veterinary care.
Consult your veterinarian for information on cat ear mites, especially if your cat is shaking their head excessively or you see gritty appearing dirt in their ears.
Simply Clean Cat Ears
- Clean your cat's ears weekly
- Gather everything you need (Simply Clean Ear Cleaner, cotton balls, treats)
- Only use cotton balls or cotton gauze squares - no cotton swabs
- Squirt a bit of Simply Clean onto a cotton ball and wipe inside of ear out
- Repeat using a fresh cotton ball
- If cotton ball is overly gritty or has an offensive odor consult your vet
Simply Clean Ear Cleaner Product Info
- All-natural and organic ingredients used
- Available in 4 oz twist and squirt bottles
- Available in 16 oz flip-top bottles
- Complete tips, hints, and directions included
Water, Denatured Alcohol, Coco Betaine, Gaultheria Procumbens (distilled Wintergreen Leaf Oil), Aloe Barbensis (Aloe), Cinnamomum Camphor (Distilled Camphor), Beet Root colorant