SIMPLY CLEAN Cat Ear Cleaner...Does Just That...Simply Cleans
Have you ever been cuddling your cat, enjoying a sweet moment and smelled something…funky? You looked around, checked your shoes, your cat's feet and then you realize it is their EARS!
Dirty cat ears can have a yeasty, almost sickly sweet smell. Dirty cat ears can also warrant a trip to the vet, in the case of infections or severe buildups.
SIMPLY CLEAN Cat Ear Cleaner
- Cleans ear canals
- Dissolves wax
- Reduces yeast buildup
- Soothes itchy ears
- Eliminates smelly ear odor
- Will not burn ears or dry skin
We wanted an ear cleaner that simply CLEANED. CAT. EARS. And thus Simply Clean Ear Cleaner was developed. To clean your cat’s ears. Boom. Done.
Non-medicated, non-veterinary grooming preparation for hygiene purposes only. Consult with your veterinarian about proper ear cleaning methods, treating of infections and ear mites. If your cat is scratching at their ears, shaking their head, or you see redness, or evidence of mite infestation consult your veterinarian.
The Path To Blissfully Clean Cat Ears
Cleaning your cat's ears is not rocket science, but there are a few tricks that make it easier and more efficient. Remember, your cat is probably not going to love this process, so be fast and efficient and get it over with quickly.
SIMPLY CLEAN Cat Ears
- Clean your cat's ears weekly
- Gather everything you need (Simply Clean Ear Cleaner, cotton balls, treats)
- Only use cotton balls or cotton gauze squares - no cotton swabs
- Squirt a bit of Simply Clean onto cotton ball and wipe inside of ear out
- Repeat using a fresh cotton ball
- If cotton ball is overly gritty or has an offensive odor consult your vet
TIPS: Never use swabs, aka q-tips, as ear drums can be injured. Don't go too deeply into their ear canal for the same reason.
Ears are complex body parts with lots of curves, moving parts and easily damaged components. That is why we recommend cleaning only with cotton balls or cotton gauze. You could be so carefully cleaning your cat's ears with a cotton swab and the doorbell could ring and startle you. You jump, puncture your cat's eardrum and cat scratches you and your day would pretty much be shot. Just say no to cotton swabs for ears.
SIMPLY CLEAN Cat Ear Cleaner Product Info
Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Available in 4 oz twist and squirt bottles
- Available in 16 oz flip top bottles
- Complete tips, hints and directions included
- Features a quartet of sassy Devon Rex kittens
CONTAINS: Aqua (water), Denatured Alcohol, Coco Betaine, Gaultheria Procumbens (distilled Wintergreen Leaf Oil), Aloe Barbensis (Aloe), Cinnamomum Camphor (Distilled Camphor), Beet Root colorant