The Blissful Cat Boo Boo Butter for Your Cat's Minor Skin Irritations
Does your cat ever get into mischief? Does he go out into the backyard or onto the patio and return with mysterious scratches, scrapes, bug bites or abrasions?
Boo Boo Butter is perfect for all those situations when your cat's skin needs a bit of extra attention but is not a full-on, pearl clutching emergency.
Boo Boo Butter - Your Go-To Balm for Your Cat's Random Ouches
- Scratches & Scrapes
- Nicks, Cuts and Abrasions
- Grooming mishaps: clipper or brush irritation
- Aggravated facial folds; wrinkles, brow furrows, etc.
- Irritated & Itchy Skin
- Crusty ear edges
- Scars and scabs
- Banged up tails
- Fungal Issues
- Bacterial Annoyances
Boo Boo Butter? Balm? Salve? Butter? Ointment? What's the Difference?
Salves, balms and ointments are defined as semi-solid mixes of fatty ingredients such as butters, oils and waxes. They also usually have no water in them at all, but a small amount of essences or healing tincture may be added. Creams and lotions have both fat and water. Boo Boo Butter is a dense salve. Linguistic conundrum solved.
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Cat in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1 & 2 oz tins
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Kitten Ouch! label
- In gift bag